” Netconsums ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security. “
Payment options which Netconsums provides me?
At Netconsums you can shop with any of the following options on our website:
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express Credit Cards.
- Debit card for more than 50 banks.
- All major credit cards
- Net banking for all major banks
- Cash on delivery (for orders up to Rs. 25,000)
Can I shop at Netconsums using an international credit card?
Yes! You can use the following international credits cards, while shopping at Netconsums:
Visa and MasterCard, issued in all currencies.
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
We offer Cash on Delivery for orders up to Rs. 25,000/- only.
However please note that in cases where customers expect orders to be delivered after a long delay (which is communicated to us at the time of telephonic order confirmation), we will need to cancel the order and customers will have to pay in advance (using other payment options) to re-order.
We have additional verification / pre-payment requirements based on the order size / delivery location which will be communicated to the customer over phone on a per-customer basis
What should I keep handy for my online transaction ?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of card holder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely. Shopping with Netconsums is completely safe. Transactions with Netconsums are via the payment gateway CCAvenue, which is both VeriSign Secured® as well as PCI compliant. The VeriSign Secured® Seal is the most trusted security mark on the Internet. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and CCAvenue is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does Netconsums store my card or account information?
Netconsums does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by CCAvenue and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused from the same.
Will I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The Netconsums team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over phone
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using netbanking you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the Netconsums website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
How will transactions on Netconsums appear on my Credit Card / Bank statements?
All transactions on netconsums.com will be under the heading of “Netconsums” on your Credit Card / Bank statements
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
” If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement to email@example.com “