Terms and Condition
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
The purchase of products and services (“Services“) shall be governed by the Terms of Offer For Sale (“Terms of Offer For Sale“).
These terms of offer for sale (“Supply Terms“) apply to products purchased via www.netconsums.com which is a website managed by NETCONSUMS, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, (“Company” or “Netconsums” and its successors and assigns).
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online purchase of merchandise and services (“Services“) offered by Netconsums and its vendors (“Vendors“). Title to the merchandise (“Products“) will pass directly from the Netconsums to You. Netconsums has the right to change or discontinue any Service at any time, without notice. Netconsums may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Netconsums shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Services.
Netconsums enables sale of a variety of Products. SHIPPING for all the products on the Website shall be per the company’s policy, which may be changed by Netconsums from time to time. In case, you receive a damaged Product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at email@example.com. Damage will be assessed in 1-2 days and a solution will be offered. The piece may be replaced or other corrective measure may be taken to address the issue.
Your trust is of utmost value to us. So we insist on the highest standards for confidentiality of customer information and security of transaction. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Contact details such as customer name, email address, netconsums.com account password, phone number and shipping address
- Transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by netconsums.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner(s)
- Previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by netconsums.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with netconsums.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- User or customer information is collected only as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. This information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customised experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
- netconsums.com provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from netconsums.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org